Sunday 7 August 2011

Think Big: Donald Trump Style



A friend advised me to pick up a book today out of goodwill because I told her I haven't done so for a while.  Another friend intrigued me with something interesting from a book he just read.  All the directional signage pointed me to nowhere but one destination - the bookstore.


“If you’re thinking already, you might as well think BIG. It’s your choice. No matter what your circumstances, nobody can stop you from thinking BIG. And once you get a taste...you’ll never want to stop and the rewards will come to you”.




These are just the perfect words I was looking for to get me all fired up - whether it be personal, business, travel or whatever I had in mind.

It was a big quote from my friend's recommended reading, "Think Big" by the iconic and successful Donald Trump.

Whatever I had in mind, I have had it for quite some time now.  It is probably a good idea to pick that up and make it happen.  



Will definitely let you know how that goes.




No comments: