Tuesday 16 August 2011

Getting A Taste Of Muay Thai Kickboxing



In the quest of searching for an interesting exercise to add to my ever-expanding list comes the latest addition of Kick-boxing!


I was told kickboxing workouts are one of the most enjoyable types of exercise for people like me who absolutely think the gym isn't for them.  It’s also meant to be one of the most intense and effective calorie-burning workouts one can possibly do. 


Sounds so good that I actually have been looking forward to today, couldn't wait to give it a go. 

After an hour of punching, jabbing and kicking the focus pads, another amazing benefit I discovered out of all the bruises that came with it, is that it is quite an outstanding way to work off some stress after a long day in a positive way.

Not too sure about fat burning in the process, but my shins are sure burning red.



I am feeling great though.  Highly recommended.  Can't wait for the next combat.  Now, who's with me? 

No comments: