Saturday 5 June 2010

Never Too Many

It is particularly hard to know when to say when. With winter coming to an end and summer round the corner, it seemed the perfect time to force the question - when is enough enough? 

Is it possible to have too many pairs of shoes?  Can a woman have too many of these?

That is...only if I lack storage space.   
So why are we so obsessed??

I think it is because our shoe size does not alter no matter how much weight we put on. My feet can always look good, no matter how the rest of me looks.  

So the conclusion: We can never have too many pairs of footwear.  It's more likely to NOT have the right shoes than too many.


Based on that - this pair followed me home today at Summer sales, they will happily be hyphenating in my shoe cabinet for a good half a year - till this Winter.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice boots! Shoes are the best fashion investment, in my opinion. Like you said, even when one grows fat, we hardly grow too big for our shoes. So if you rotate your shoes, clean and store well, technically they can last forever.