Tuesday 8 June 2010

Binary Watch

I came across this watch in an in-flight magazine which uses binary code to tell the time. 

Love on first sight as it looks futuristic, stylishly lid by LEDs and it's in black.  Besides, I think wearing this watch will ultimately increase my adding speed. 

I hear you ask how.  

Alright...allow me. 

It has 2 rows of LEDs showing the hours and the minutes.

The upper row that indicates the hours has 4 LEDs and 4 numbers: 8, 4, 2, 1.   Say if the middle 2 LEDs are on (4 and 2) then you get 6.  It means 6 o'clock.

The lower row works the same way but it has 2 more LEDs: 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, 1.

Wouldn't it be fun the next time when someone asks me for the time and I would smirk to myself and enjoy their bewildered expression when I flash my wrist emblazoned with glowing binary!

Definitely getting it in my next journey, because I can't seem to find it anywhere on ground level and from their website.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U know I'm heading home next wk. Want me to grab for u if I c this inflight?