Saturday 27 February 2010

Up In The Air



"Up In The Air" is one of those movies that I can go watch without trailer previews or needing to read the synopsis beforehand.
 
The fact that Clooney is starring in this movie alone, was more than sufficient to drag me to the cinema like a magnet. The reality that I got presented with a BOGOF offer doubled it down and...the truth that I could enjoy with good company was worth pushing back my otherwise long overdued facial appointment!

Simply delightful!

P.S.

"Up In The Air" talks about how Clooney spends most of his time up in the air flying and when he's on land, sacks people for a living.   With what is going on in my office now, I just couldn't help feeling ironic about the whole timing thing!

1 comment:

BY said...

Nice story, nice lines, not to mention the very nice George Clooney. But don't think it's worthy of the 6 Oscars nominations though.