Wednesday 10 February 2010

A Cuppa of Ronnefeldt

Tea, next to water, is the most widely drunk beverage in the world (and beer is third I think).

If I am to buy tea bags, I would look no further than Twinnings from London because it would be a no brainer - can't go very wrong with that choice.  

I recently discovered many hotels serve Ronnefeldt tea, so I went and check out their organic Japanese green tea.  
One thing good about this brand is that it tells you how long you should let the tea bag sit in the water.  So it would be 2-3 minutes for its Organic Japanese Classic; 8 minutes for their Lemon Sky.

My morning coffee has not been replaced, but a sip of tea in the mid-afternoon, added on the fact that it is organic, definitely serves me right.

 

1 comment:

BY said...

You need to complete this with a slice of delicious cake. Tea & Cake... perfect match in heaven. "Better-matched" than Coffee & Cake.