Tuesday 23 February 2010

Read A Person Like A Book

A few months ago, I read a book with immense interest on body language, titled  I Can Read You Like a Book, by Gregory Harley and Maryann Karinch. 

Later that day, I experimented the concepts learnt from it and held a conversation with a friend online.  She was surprised when I told her I knew what was on her mind and how she was feeling at that time!

You are thinking "Psychic" isn't it?

There ain't no rocket science here, but a certain pattern which, if you can master, will allow you to "decode" a person just like I did.  

Well, I thought I had things in my grasp.      

The same friend above caught me totally off guard yesterday when she saw right through me and read me like a book!

So...either my book is too easy for her to read, or she must have read the same book!

I need to invest in...another book!






2 comments:

BY said...

Interesting! Pass me the book and I see if I can read you like a book. That will solve your mystery :-)

But be prepared I'm a slow reader and it takes me forever to finish one book, especially if it's in English. So I hope to be able to 'read' you before you turn old and start displaying irrational 'patterns' that make you 'unreadable'.

Anonymous said...

Responding to BY's comments. I think you don't need to read anything to be able to read her, it is almost always written all on her face!