Friday 19 February 2010

Cheetos: Cadbury & Kraft

I have no idea what got on me, but I bought myself a pack of Crunchy Cheetos to munch on the way home. 

I mean, what could I possibly be expecting from that sort of snacks?  To satisfy my tastes buds or to fill me up?

Neither could happen, but I had an afterthought.


The thought of the ­Americans – so good at so many things, so bad at coming out snacks like Cheetos!  The fact that they are meddling with the Cadbury formula, could prove too much for many of us to bear. 

It is a very British thing, Cadbury. We have all got a great deal of fondness for it. It was my favourite pick in tuck shop, it has been one of the few home comforts I miss while I am abroad, along with the BBC or the self-deprecatory British humour.

Look at Cheetos, they have them in every shade of orange imaginable, Spicy Orange, Smokey Orange...and they tasted downright bad!

Kraft better downright assures us, that they are going to leave Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate formula intact.
  

No comments: