Friday 2 September 2011

The Slightly Future Me?


Getting in touch with the inner wisdom we all have is a tricky business but could well be a good way to get a different perspective on the problem at hand. 

Who can say the reasons why things unfold the way they do?  I believe it all happens for a reason, even if I don't understand what that reason is now.  What I do know is that this experience, and others to lesser degrees, taught me to identify intuition and have respect for it.

People always say: trust your inner knowing because deep down, you know what is best for you.  That's by and large - intuition - something you just don't question. 

I always wonder if I could get an email from myself ten years from now, what advice might it have for the current me sent from the slightly future me?

I just hope if the gift of intuition comes and kindly offers to guide me, may I be awakened enough to hear and respect its voice loud and clear.




No comments: