Sunday 25 September 2011

3 Idiots


Many of my friends recommended this Hindi movie 3 Idiots where I thought it will be just another comedy made for a good laugh.  It turned out to be amazingly inspiring and I can't be more thankful for their great recommendations.


The plot deals with a lot of reality on familiar grounds: it speaks of the importance of education, the need to have friends.  How we value our family and how fears and doubts could make us live life poorly.  And that quitting is never an option, and true love will always find its way.

I was literally laughing my head off a minute and shedding a tear or two the next. Wonderful stuff and it was able to inspire me in several a way too.

  • All is well - When the going gets tough - the though gets going.
  • Constant learning - If you have the will to learn, there is a way.
  • Be innovative -  nothing wrong with challenging the status quo.


Do what your heart desires and it is success redefined - don’t run behind success, let success run behind you!

Go spend 3 hours with 3 idiots if you haven't already.  Trust me - you will not regret it as long as you have a large-size soda, popcorn and some Kleenex.




1 comment:

Rimi Das said...

Loved the positive thoughts in this movie this was the time i was looking out for jobs and it left a very positive impact on me :)