Sunday 31 July 2011

A Year of Smoking Apple

It is exactly a year ago I purchased my first Apple's iPhone and since then, my iPhone 4 has changed the way I work and play more than any other gadget I have had - I would say, mostly for the better.

The downside: there's always distractions a tap away.  I find myself getting distracted more often than not.  That has led to more than a few stern talking-tos from family members and friends, wondering why on earth I can't go an hour without doing something on the iPhone...at the dinner table, a bar, or even on vacation!



There had been a few kinks of software clashes on my current phone but in general, I am quite happy with it.  So happy, that I went and bought the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend its warranty for another year before the current one expires.   


Can't bear to even imagine living a day without it you see - the addiction is that bad.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i AGREE 100% LAM! Its a distraction tap away, but all so good! iPhone changed my life for the better. I can bid on ebay at dinner and get abused or being on the phone at the same time. Life is more fun with the iPhone Fun.