Sunday 17 July 2011

No Longer Man's Best Friend?

This dog here reminded me that this is the 8th year that our family dog, Bo Bo has left us.  I can still vividly recall how devastated we were, losing a dear member of our family who had been with us for a good 14 years!


Dogs are said to be man's best friend and many would agree without me having to elaborate.  Funny to find out from a recent poll conducted by the Royal Society For The Protection Of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) is saying otherwise. 

According to their survey results - the personal computer has overtaken the family dog as man's best friend. 

They found that just 6 percent believes that 'most people rely more on their dog than they do on their PC', while 67 percent thinks the opposite to be true.

I admit we can take our Tablet PC for a walk, but I reckon it will still be a while before the first PC fetches our slippers!



No comments: