Wednesday 22 June 2011

Took A Break In Blogging (5-21 June)

I know it's been quite a while since I posted anything and this has to be the longest break I took since I started Project 340 in January 2010.  I honestly didn't anticipate I will be absent for that long, what can I say but - time flies!

Sure, I have been busy.  Busy working (on my golf swings) and busy spending vacation time with family and friends.  No excuse of course. It doesn’t take that much time to write a blog post and it never did.  Am I running out of ideas?  Not really either.  I have met some really interesting people and also been through some dodgy moments during this down time too. I thought about sharing with you readers all the time while I was away, I’m just not writing any of my thoughts down that's all. 

I guess when you stop blogging for a week, you thought adding a few more days to that won't matter and then all of a sudden it became more than two weeks of catching up to do and that appeared to be a real chore. 

I have just made up my mind to take it up from here and won't force myself to craft stuff that I know it won't be any fun for you to read. 


Thanks for not abandoning alampy's space.  I am glad to have taken the much needed time away to sort out my maintenance and I am all good and ready to go again.

Let me share a funny self portrait I took of myself which I don't remember taking, how's that for a bonus?

No comments: