Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Best Travel Secret

I can't tell you how trips can be spoiled by taking everything, including yourself, too seriously.


"I'm on vacation. I'm on vacation!"


I wish I could say that now, but no, I WAS on vacation.

I learned to slow down, took a deep breath, found a cafĂ© and sat down. Purchased something to drink.  And I looked around.  Viewing the world as it walked by and that I tell you - is my best travel secret.   



What did I see?  I am more excited to see what you would see.

Really... Honestly...

You choose your reality.  You see a bad world, it becomes a bad world.
You see a good world, it becomes a wonderful world.   Life is that simple.

Make this your best travel secret in your next trip. 

And start planning for it now!  I mean, why not?


No comments: