Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Alumni Choir


Didn't know much about history,
Didn't know much biology.
Didn't know much about science book,
Certainly nothing much about the French I took.

But I was a member of the choir in school,
Pre-selected and quite proud to be true.
Enjoyed the practices simply because,
my friends were in for it
too.

Now that I've become an alumni,
can't sound much older can I?
No one forced me to be in the choir this time,
I volunteered just to look for that awesome feeling inside.

It was great to be back at the Chapel,
reminisced how I used to hate reading the Bible.
Then we revisited the good old gospels,
for a long time, nothing has felt so right in principle.

I am already looking forward to the next practice,
getting all ready and excited.
Sharing passion, love and joy,
never too late if you are interested to join.   



 

No comments: