Saturday 26 March 2011

(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

If the title of this blog post strikes you to think more along the line of an album of Oasis and less on the current movie "Morning Glory", I can totally understand.

My defence: if you have loved the wittiness in The Diary of Bridget Jones, pleasantly pleased with Notting Hill and adored The Devil Wears Prada, chances are you could find this movie an incredibly amusing one to watch too.  

I only know Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones and the fact that the old man is in a comedy really had my head scratched.   But then there really was enough chemistry brewing between him and the more comical Diane Keaton.  I have liked her since The First Wives Club and she is just hilarious.  Ford, I can take or leave, but he does have some pretty funny lines in this movie. 

All in all, if you are like me, looking for a fluffy love story without glitz and glam and something to kill time with, then this movie is a no brainer which won't disappoint.  




No comments: