Saturday 5 November 2011

Musings At A Cafeteria

I was observing each and every passerby while sipping my coffee alone on a fine autumn day.  There was just me and another woman in the cafe - on a quiet Saturday morning. 

A gentleman decided to join us, he ordered his coffee and sat right across me.  He looked at the woman sitting opposite him and admired her legs which had tasteful black tights on heels.   Nice calves, he thought.  Then he moved on towards her chest.  She was wearing a white silk blouse buttoned part way up.  Nice rack, he mused. 

This was the time when the man looked around, mindful that a man his age shouldn't be staring at a young woman for long.  He probably didn't think I noticed him and so he returned his gaze to this woman - whom at the time, was feverishly punching the keys of her iPhone. 

That woman shifted in her seat and her bosoms swayed.  They are definitely real, he thought, a smile creeping up on his face.  The fake ones don't jiggle like that, he reasoned.   What he didn't realise before I did, was that he had tilted his coffee cup and his coffee was spilled all over the table and started dripping on his pants!

Why men are so boobs-crazy, I have no idea.   




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine arent big enough to stop traffic!