Thursday 26 January 2012

Words Just Came Out Wrong

I thought I had a bad start at work today.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that my morning was one big mess, but very soon, I realised it was nothing as bad as what you guys have been through.

In my self-centred world I have ignored the vague hints that I should have called you earlier or something.  I decided to write a line or two in here to express my regrets.  I was looking for the answers and searching for the truth, which didn't even come close to expressing what I wanted the lines to be.

And when that moment came, the moment when we met, all words just came out so spectacularly wrong. 

Has anyone any faintest idea what I am talking about? 

Some say silence is golden.  Others say tears are words the heart can't express.  I don't even have tears run down, but rest assured that you are in our thoughts - always. 



 

No comments: