Sunday 15 January 2012

This Time Last Year


I wish I could be more forward-looking but do you sometimes want to recall where you were and what you were doing at this time last year?  I do.  And how I wish I was more like Anne Frank who didn't seem to have a problem keeping a diary as a daily ritual. 

I can no doubt refer to the electronic version of my memory keeper but that's not what I really want. Until I found this one line a day: a five-year memory book! 

This 365 daily entries appear five times on each page, allowing users to revisit previous thoughts and memories over five years as they return to each page to record the current day's events. Nothing comes neater than that.


I highly suggest this to anyone who has always wanted to keep a diary but somehow cannot seem to stick with it. I also love the fact that each year you can look back and see what you were doing on that exact day the year before.

There is no pressure on this page to be absolutely brilliant, or to prove that every day was an amazingly life-changing day in order to make it worth jotting in your diary.   A line or two suffice and looks like keeping a diary won't be that off-putting from 2012. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne frank didn't have Xbox, play station, cable TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, laptop, Internet though!