Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year + 6 Days!


Six days into the new year and it seems everybody has a plan for 2012.  A fresh, dazzling plan for the sparkling New Year. Splendid.  

What about me?  Do I have a plan? 

I do in fact. 

The idea popped up when the clock stroke 12 at midnight hour on new year day.  That was when everybody was furiously trying to get online, sending messages in Whatsapp and what not, only to find out hours later that none of the messages you intended to send got sent!  I then realised the majority of us forgot something very fundamental - hardly anyone cared to pick up the phone that minute and do the "I just call to say I love you" thing!  

Remember a few years back when we all tried to get through the line on the dot, trying hard to impress that special someone?  Well, my sis and I dialled home to our folks on that smashing first minute of the year and the line wasn't jammed at all.


It's never too late to do it now, I mean, it's only 6 days into the new year.  To attend to those you love, you don't absolutely need a reason to call them, really.  

We all know what to do from now on, don't we?  Just what ARE you waiting for?




At this very moment for me though, it is definitely about time to detox after the excesses of December.  During hibernation, I realised with introspection not being a strong suit, I shall not attempt making any New Year resolutions.  Not for real-life, and not for blogging-life.

Same old, same old.  You readers deserve much more than that, so please keep your arms and legs in the cart at all times and remain seated until the train has come to a complete stop.  Hang on. Alampy shall continue.   

Wish you all health and happiness throughout the year!  

No comments: