Tuesday 27 May 2008

Pop Concerts Brimming In Hong Kong


Hong Kong has fast become a popular venue for International entertainers and as a citizen, I am very proud of all the happenings here in town.


The music scene in the past year or so has been brimming over with pop concerts offering fans of every stripe of precious musical moments.

I have jotted down all the International stars that have graced the stage in Hong Kong from the beginning of 2008 and took note of the upcoming ones I am aware of. How I wish I could attend all of them!

January
  • My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Tour Live in Hong Kong 2008
February
  • Björk The Volta Tour Live in Hong Kong 2008
  • Backstreet Boys Live in Hong Kong
March
  • The World's Greatest Tenor Plácido Domingo Live in Hong Kong 2008
  • SANTANA - Live Your Light 2008 Tour
  • INCUBUS Live in Hong Kong - Light Grenades Tour 2008
  • Maroon 5 "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" Tour - Live in Hong Kong
April
  • Duran Duran Live In Hong Kong
May
  • Kenny G "Rhythm and Romance" Live in Hong Kong
  • James Blunt Live in Hong Kong 2008
  • We will Rock You
  • Elton John Rocket Man Tour - Live in Hong Kong
  • The Click Five - Modern Minds & Pastimes World Tour 2008, Hong Kong
June
  • ABBA ARRIVAL - The MAMMA MIA Concert
July
  • Alicia Keys As I am Hong Kong 2008


No comments: