Monday 12 January 2009

I am Blaming It On Phiten


I was told wearing a Phiten Titanium necklace would be the perfect solution for my neck and shoulder pain, so I went to get one.

The necklace is enhanced with titanium which is a safe, allergy-free metal that realigns the bioelectric current in our body. Wearing it constantly claimed to increase our blood circulation and relax our muscles.


Honestly, as soon as I wore it, my stiff shoulders instantly felt better, so I have been wearing it for days - to work, during sports and even to a wedding banquet - which later proved to be a wrong move.

The increased blood circulation meant alcohol reached my head quicker...which also explained why I was down so soon that night with only a few glasses of red and managed to make an embarrassing fool of myself
.

Phiten to be blamed.




3 comments:

mE! said...

But the necklace really helps? I'm always skeptical on these things...

Unknown said...

You silly, don't wear them when drinking next time...only if you wanna get drunk quickly, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Well...don't blame excessive energy on Phiten...that could lead to even more trouble!!