Thursday 13 December 2007

12 Days Till Christmas Day

Took this shot downstairs in the office lobby on my way to work and wanted to blog it right away as my Day 1 pic of my 12 days countdown to Christmas Day.

Not sure about you, but I have been receiving more Christmas cards this year than the last 2 years' aggregate. The thoughts are definitely there, but my mood ain't there yet - kinda numb about the festive season.



Anyhow, being an amateur disc-jockey before, I decided a way to boost up the festive feeling for myself, is to dedicate a Christmas song to everyone, each day from now, which means I need to pick 12 songs from my list of favourites.

OK - here you go, the first has to be "Ding Dong! Merrily on high" - a secular dance tune that is upbeat and spiritual, I recall singing that song merrily in the school choir and the "Arhhh...." in the chorus seems to take forever.


Wait a sec, I found out one can only post videos and photos in blogger.com but not music, now that's a vast disappointment as a starter!

No comments: