Thursday 14 February 2013

Who's My Valentine?


Can't believe Christmas and new year celebrations have come and gone and the fact that I have not been blogging since last year, is just beyond me. 

I chose to write today, not to express how I am a Valentine’s Day acolyte, very much to the contrary, I never get excited about it weeks in advance the way I do with Christmas.  

I believe relationships are healthier when couples are romantic all year round and not just one day of the year.   Shouldn't just glorify romantic love on this day but all kinds of love. 

Sometimes the fact that I haven’t found that special someone yet brings up a fear that I’m not loved.  I do have a date today and have rediscovered a guy who loves me.  He just happens to be my dad.  Worth all the ink isn't it?



No romances with lashings of extravagant meal nor sumptuous fine wine tonight (no sexy talks either).  But love is all around. 



Happy Valentine's Day to all you fine people!  




No comments: