Saturday 22 September 2012

Fast Food Pairing?



I do try to lead a healthy life, I do.  Occasionally I would climb up the stairs when taking an escalator - it's a form of exercise too, right?


Anyway, there's always temptations around. 

I stumbled upon this ad online and it was from Burger King in the States and I couldn't believe it was for real. 


 
Take a look at what's written underneath the Coke:

"Real full bodied taste with a refreshing bubbly finish, pairs well with a Whopper."


Pairing food with soda and that's so going to class the place up?  You're kidding me.  

 

And look at what Dr. Pepper has to say:


"23 fruity flavors, give it a pop, pairs well with BK Double Stacker."


I say if you are going to have a Double Stacker, you should really be pairing with a doctor!


Hilarious! 

Having said that, in a world where consumers have been conditioned to ignore thousands of marketing messages a day, I have to say, this was a good one.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fan of Ellen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iD9nD-cGS0