Friday 10 April 2009

By Far The Most Nifty Feature


Attracted by its lavender colour, the latest SAMSUNG Anycall C3110H’s matte material gives it a softer look, easier grip and a prettier entry-price of HKD1,080 than its predecessor.

What comes with it though, is a nifty fake call feature that is...unheard of.

Pressing the bottom navigation 4 times will grant the user an incoming call which can also be pre-recorded with a custom message.

I wonder if this handset designer is constantly on the run. I mean, would you find that feature practical?


2 comments:

mE! said...

Hahaha I think that's really neat! It gets very practical when you're in a meeting with somebody who keeps dragging the conversation or if you're with somebody really boring. I sometimes have to tell my colleague ahead of time to call me at a certain time to get me out of a meeting!

Anonymous said...

i totally agree! it's such a good feature like a "get out of jail" card! haha....