Wednesday 2 July 2008

An Internet Freak Without Internet

I usually start and end my day with my fingers at the switch of the computer. My daily routines will include accessing the internet to check emails, be fed by rss feeds; chat with friends, play games, not to mention the hours spent on googling odd facts, and basically just wasting time by staying online.

Last night was supposed to be like another nights, but internet failed to connect. I have eliminated all the usual suspects and possible root causes, freaking frustrated as I should be with a solution yet to be found.

Can anyone imagine a night without internet access? I tell you, that is considered hell to someone who demanded the internet service provider be the first to move into a new flat - even before Santa Fe movers got in and Electricity/Gas installed.

I'd like to know how others would have felt when their internet was off for no reasons.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really would call it a quiet day, but can still sit back and relax. Somehow getting disconnected to the whole world leaves you a little good space to enjoy yourself in your own way.

mE! said...

HAHAHAHA that's how I determined my move-in date to my apartment!! The day PCCW was in to get me connected!!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you weren't online!!! The ultimate test will be cruising in the middle of the ocean without internet access...maybe you'll have to resort to...books and the library!

Anonymous said...

Hm... I think my day will be spent more constructive :XD