Thursday 19 June 2008

Too Much "Sex N The City" Lately

Right, since I have a date with the girls this Friday for the Movie "Sex And The City", I have been doing some last minute catch up with the gossips in Season 6 which I missed.

Swallowed too many episodes in 1 go before bed, resulting in the weirdest dream last night and the oddest thing was - I could remember subtle details of the dream.


I was in a wedding and I recalled literally word by word, the first paragraph of the wedding speech by the bride and....that bride was me and no, I ain't gonna tell you who the bridegroom was.

Readers must think I am desperate in getting wed and hence the dream. OK, fair enough, now I am blaming on the "Too Much Sex N The City Lately".

How I wish I could just write "Too Much Sex Lately", crossing out all the words in between "Sex" & "Lately".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what you will dream of when you watch Heroes in one go...or CSI!!!! Better yet...control your dreams through watching the relevant mini-series...just don't watch Lost!!!