Monday 4 June 2012

My 8 Quirky Things To Be Thankful For


Oh it has been a terrifically hectic month for me and while writing out a cheque just then, I realised we are already four days into the month of June.

I want to stop and pause for a moment and be thankful for a few things before I forget them.

I am choosing to enchant you with my positive outlook instead of boring you to death with my whining - because - you are worth it. 


  1. The bad times, because without them the good times would have no perspective.
  2. Rain. It washed my linen but so as the streets, the trees and occasionally our soul.
  3. Good and bad side of my father, both taught me something about me.
  4. The enchanting creativity from young kids I met with.
  5. Solitude. Because when am I ever alone?
  6. The ability to fall in love - with a hobby that is.
  7. The fact that my first edited book has been published and on sale is just pure exhilarating.
  8. The much needed silence like - now.  A chance to reflect on this last month and all the things I have to smile about.

Go make your list and check it twice.  You don't have to wait till Christmas, you know?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can i buy your book? IC